Sunday 7 October 2012

My September and October

Sorry for the late update, as I was very busy with my final project. Just a short recap of my September and October.

The One Academy had two events which relate to my major course. So I have been  to the  seminars and workshop. It's awesome and I have learn a lot from the artists. 

First Event
Story-telling & Production Design seminar & workshop
"From Story to Drawing" by Nicolas Imhof



Nicolas Imhof who had seven years of experience in Hollywood, he is well known for creating fantasy worlds in films such as the Harry Potter series, Star Trek Nemesis and Cats and Dogs. 

Second Event 
"Artists Who Work At Pixar"

I was so excited and nervous when I heard Pixar people will come our college to critic our final project.  



Paul Topolos joined Pixar in 2002 as a concept artist and matte painter has contribute to the production of Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Cars, Ratatouille, Wall-E, Up, Brave and Toy Story 3.

Meng Yu grew up in Beijing, Studied Electrical Engineering and Computer Science in University of California Berkeley. Yu joined Pixar Animation Studios in 2006 as a software engineer and effects artist. She developed expertise in modeling and simulation for cloth, hair and fur. Her latest film is brave.

By the way they are couple. :)







This UP house design referenced is Paul's house.



30 September is Mid-Autumn Festival. Me and baby bought two mooncakes from Lavender for RM 30+ to celebrate. Hehe


Yummy~


play candles with baby and Yau Suen


Got my new facial products

This is my last semester and we only have two days class, actually no lecture just focus on doing our final project.  I have to go college 4 to 3 days a week for my project, because we can discuss our ideas and solve problems with our group members more easier. But I'm not a working machine so some times I need to relax a bit. This is what I do when I stress out or tired. Hehe.


Movie time~
 (Shhh... don't tell the lecturer. haha )

This friday me and baby went to Maiu Japanese buffet. Every time we go there we will think about Su. She is the one who brought us come here at the first time. Miss her so much~  


-SALMON-
Awesome food EVER. 





After the buffet, me and baby went to the curve. Finally got my new running shoes for 20% off. I'm a happy girl! Now I can run faster. hehe XD


Good luck everyone who joined the Nike marathon. See you there. :)

After we done at the curve, we went to Big Ken's house. I like to go his house because we had so much fun there. He and Angeline are so kind and funny. :P


I got a video of Angeline was playing game, It's so funny!! but she don't let me post it :( too bad u guys can't see it. Me and baby will enjoy it ourself hehe.


Big Ken's big TV. He introduce us his new game "Dead Or Alive 5" very easy to control :) 


Home made ice cream Cielo at Paradigm Mall. Baby promised to let me try this. Finally i got to try their awesome durian flavor. Must try everyone. RM8.80 for 2 flavor 


We went to Bangsar shopping centre today! to exchange our E-tickets to the original one!
finally got them on my hands I'm so excited i'll get to see them soon! OMG is just 3 weeks away! I'm going to take lots of pictures and post it up for you guys to see! 

That's about it! 1 month of not blogging really paid off, I should do this more often I'm so tired now. Stay tune for more updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment