Monday 20 August 2012

Batu Caves

This morning baby, Yau Suen and me went to Batu Caves. This is our first time have been to Batu Caves. I woke up at 8 something in the morning, only had 4 hours sleep. My eyes was so dry when i wear the contact lens. @@ 

We reached Batu Caves around 10 something. There are so many people and the weather is so hot. We didn't have our breakfast but need to do the 272 concrete steps exercise, and we have to suffer with all the sweat and odor smell. Ewww... We used around 7 minutes to complete the stairs up and down. I don't think I will come again. It's really nothing much to do there. You don't have to pay any entry fees, just RM 2 for the parking.


My wish list Batu Caves completed. :D




Waiting for Yau Suen 


Shooting baby's car for fun while waiting for Yau Suen


Here we are




Monkey Mommy and baby so cute




Mei Zi 到此一游
:)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha yessss.. Cannot stand all the sweat and smell ewww.. Haha good job on the post.

    ReplyDelete